Monday, January 30, 2012

Quotent Quotables

A living list of quotes that have inspired me.

"I shall live badly if I do not write, and I shall write badly if I do not live."

~Francoise Sagan

"What we write is written to be read."
~P. David Pearson

"Make your choice, adventurous Stranger; strike the bell and bide the danger, or wonder till it drives you mad, what would have followed if you had."

~C.S. Lewis, The Magician's Nephew
 

"If you can't laugh at yourself, life's gonna seem a whole lot longer than you'd like."
~Sam, Garden State
 

"If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vane; if I can ease one life from aching, or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain."
~Emily Dickinson
 

"A life has to move, or it stagnates."
~Beryl Markham, West with the Night
 

"What shall we do to be saved? The answer is in four letters."
~Aldous Huxley, Island




No comments:

Post a Comment