Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Inspiration

As part of my own writer's notebook, I wanted to include all of the random (and not so random) websites, pictures, and blogs that inspire me.  I run across so many each week, and have found a fun way to keep track of them: Pinterest!

To those of you who are not familiar with Pinterest, be warned: It is an addiction waiting to happen.  Not only do I find great ideas and strategies to incorporate into my classroom, I also find things that cater to my "extra-curricular" interests- like food, gardening, home design, crafting, fashion...

I'll use it as a kind of "brainstorming" section of my writer's notebook.  It not only fuels my hobbies, but my journaling as well.  You can find my brainstorming at http://pinterest.com/laurenhaug/  or click on the link on the left of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment